Friday, December 01, 2006

A Word to the Wise

So, Julianne, and how is your knitting going today?

All I can say is, do not . . .















And I cannot emphasize this enough















DO. NOT.















Admire the first snowfall or otherwise allow your mind to ramble while engaged in a task involving repetitive motion.












This is supposed to be flat knitting. You know, back and forth, not round and round. Maybe I really want to cut steeks? Then again, maybe I should switch the sweater to a longer circular.

2 comments:

Diane H said...

?? You twisted the stitches? You went back and forth over the same stitches a couple times? I'm sure I would recognize the problem in person. I do see the bit of tangle in the winder.

Liz needs to come sit on you again.

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! I had to chuckle. . . just a bit. . . I fell victim to the same trap and had to cast on the same sock three times!!! Stinkin' pretty snow!