Friday, December 08, 2006

Knitting to the Rescue

This will be something of a flying blog, since I have to go get ready to spend an evening being a lawyer's wife.

"Knit with confidence and hope, through all crisis." - Elizabeth Zimmermann.

Note she doesn't specify what sort of crisis. I, of course, have the current local state of construction in mind. We have achieved a platform. No more hope of flying out my back door, even if they released me. Here is today's construction photo. Bear with me, I need the proof that the work progresses.





















In the interests of maintaining confidence and hope, I have my pretty knitting.












All in all, a practical lesson in why I've become an official Zimmermaniac.


Think of me this evening as I do the polite. I'll get through by thinking about knitting.

No comments: