Thursday, May 08, 2008

Plenty of Nothing

Except deadlines. Besides the knitting is only gauge swatching, and plain white cotton gauge swatching at that. I'm getting 4 and 1/8 stitches per inch instead of 4.

Across a blanket that supposed to be 35 inches, that's over 4 inches short. Add in that the yarn is cotton and I don't even know why I'm bothering to wash and block the thing. In my experience, cotton shrinks.

So instead, here's something to play with.




Your Hidden Talent



You are both very knowledgeable and creative.

You tend to be full of new ideas and potential - big potential.

Ideas like yours could change the world, if you build them.

As long as you don't stop working on your dreams, you'll get there.


And here I thought I was just happy spring had arrived.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was gonna say add repeats, but then I went back and refreshed myself of the pattern. I have no wise words, sorry.

It's a beautiful blanket though! I'm toying with making a blanket for a little neice on the way...