Monday, June 25, 2007

Things To Come

I had to pick Marco up from school. He's sick. This will, therefore, be a very flying entry. Instead of boring you all to tears regaling you with the latest on the miters, here's a little something I got from Flying Fingers this weekend.

Admittedly, it's looking ahead to another afghan, but isn't it pretty?

That's Colinette Skye and Mohair in Copperbeech.

This is Colinette Prism in Morocco (in case I decide Skye in Copperbeech is too dark).

Now I just have to figure out what to do with that Malabrigo Bulky and the Colinette Merino Tape.

Blocked - 42
On the board - 0
Completed - 49
On the needles - 50, 51, 52.

1 comment:

Diane H said...

You should add another line to your mitre count - how many to go. You are aiming for 80 squares (wow)?

I'm so happy other people post to their blogs.