Friday, July 06, 2007

See. I'll Be Back. Someday.

My family, extended (How big is this going to be?) and immediate, are not reticent (Whoa, Aunt Julie!). Lately, they have joined those who seem to think I'm going a bit over the top on this whole miter thing (You've knit what?), who seem to fear that I may never find my way back (You do realize this covers the bed), in short, that I may have finally gone off the deep end (How many?).

As my friend Oscar the Grouch would say, "Eh, Wrong!"


You Are 4% Abnormal

You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.

You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.


And sometimes I think thee is a little mad.

2 comments:

Diane H said...

I've just been too scared to comment - glass houses and all that.

Shelly said...

I took that quiz and found that I was 28% abnormal....should I be worried?