Tuesday, September 25, 2007

To Infinity (and Beyond)

Are you as sick of these baby booties as I am? Of course you are. Time to broaden my horizons, wouldn't you say?

Had I mentioned I might have been debating trying my hand at a Baby Surprise Jacket? Well, maybe more than debating. Maybe I've been considering one very seriously. Contemplating one.

Or maybe two.

Maybe I had even started to do something about it (them?) while we were in Virginia.

Given my less than stellar performance with a simple pair of baby booties, what, you may be asking, has caused this upsurge of optimism? Why and wherefore this renewal of confidence? This willingness to dare the unknown? To boldly go where no man has gone before? Oh. Wait. That's something else.

The six page email from Clare couldn't possibly have anything to do with it. Could it? (Whew. She's alive. She's well. She's reasonably happy.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or does "baby surprise" sound uncomfortably like the title for a recipe...?

Julie McC. said...

Yup. Right out of "How to Serve Man." (And people think this is a knitting blog.)