Monday, May 24, 2010

Two Hours

Less, even.

Needles - US 11/8 mm Addi Turbos.
Pattern - Paddington Neckwarmer by Roxanne Wood/netofbeing.
Buttons from stash.

Skinny buttons and bulky yarn do not a good match make. I stripped one strand off a short length of the yarn, pulled the rest through the button holes with a fine crochet hook and knotted it several times to make a shank. I fastened the buttons on by tying the yarn around a stitch (as opposed to threading both ends through the same space).

I continue in the Tunnel of Life. While I am not yet convinced that the light at the end is an oncoming train, I grow mightily tired of finding out the light is only a place where the tunnel has collapsed and, not only have I not reached the end, I have to dig through all the rubble and repair it before I can go on. If someone could please send me a sense of humor I would be most grateful.


Two hours only, but it was two hours with my knitting needles in my hands.

1 comment:

Diane H said...

I need a blocking board. I'll put it in the guest room with everything else DH doesn't want me to keep.