Friday, October 10, 2008

Ooh! Ooh!

Okay okay. Sorry for all the squealing, but, Ooh! Ooh!

I told you about my insane purchase of their Donegal sock yarn at Stitches Midwest 2007.

I told you about my Christmas present from my sister didn't I? Yes, I did. Guess what, guess what? They're coming to Loopy! With a trunk show! My "Loopy News" said so, right here:

"Mark your calendars and don't miss out on the Handpainted Knitting Yarns Trunk Show on Wednesday, October 15th from 6 pm to 9 pm. Handpainted Knitting Yarns offers 24 different yarns in 20 colorways in the most gorgeous fiber blends. Loopy currently carries the Handpainted Donegal Sock Yarn that has been an instant hit among the sock knitters. This is your opportunity to see all that Handpainted Knitting Yarns has to offer...."

Are you excited? Be excited. Admittedly, this is on a school night, so my chances of actually getting there are slim to the point of almost non-existent. Still, there's no reason you shouldn't go.

On another, less exuberant, front. Did she make it? Well, no. No, she didn't.

I've got a good start on the next campaign, though.

I wonder if I can get a sitter for Wednesday?

No comments: