Monday, August 19, 2013

Turn Around, Turn Around

I remember watching Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color when I was a little girl.  Kodak ran a commercial -- and let's tip our hats to Madison Avenue -- that I remember better than any of the actual shows.  It featured the Malvina Reynolds/Harry Belafonte song about "Where are you going my little one, little one..."  The point, of course, was to make sure we used Kodak film and cameras to capture those Kodak moments.

Since yesterday I keep singing in my head, "turn around and you're two, turn around and you're four, turn around and your a young man going out of my door."


The Lord Protector left for college this morning. Wasn't he just hip-high yesterday?
 
And then I turned around.

1 comment:

Diane H said...

Didn't see this photo when I first read the post. He graduated in Rockefeller too!