Friday, September 17, 2010

You Know You've Been Missing It

The return of Foolishness on Friday.

I've been an awfully good blogger ltely. I think I've earned some foolery, and this appeals to the failed Psych Major in me.




You are Energetic and Bright



You view people with optimism. You have many meaningful relationships in your life.



You had more conflict with your mother than your father. Your relationship with her was healthy but challenging.



You deal with stress in an effective and competent matter. You are able to remain calm.



You are a natural multitasker. You enjoy being busy, even if the amount of things you need to do is overwhelming.


1 comment:

Cathy said...

I am Driven & Focused. And I also had more conflict w my mother than my dad.

Glad you found the missing pieces. Now all that's left to do is finished knitting. That's all.