Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bribery - A Tale in Three Parts - Part the First

Look familiar?

It should. Progress on the Orphans for Afghans sweater? That would be none. Zero. Zip. Zilch. It would seem my distaste for this sweater had reached irrational proportions. Even the promise and planning of the Punta sweater couldn't persuade me to move forward. After I posted here a week ago Friday, I admitted that serious bribery was called for.

I decided I didn't want to wait for an order of Mountain Mohair from Green Mountain Spinnery. Peace Fleece, I thought. Peace Fleeces is a wool/mohair blend. String Theory carries Peace Fleece. And I still had most of the Sidewalk Sale credit to spend.

String Theory is Far Away. It almost can't be called a local yarn store. I can't get there and back in time for The Pirate's school bus unless I plan very, very efficiently.

Both The Pirate and the Lord Protector were off from school that Friday.

Guess where we went.


I did say serious bribery was called for.

No comments: