Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Quick! Quick!

We interrupt our regularly scheduled blog to bring you this PSA.


Let me guess. You're drowning in stash, right? You know you need to get rid of it, right? You know it's too late for the sidewalk sale at String Theory, right?


Tan-tan-tan- aa! Let me help you. More accurately, let IBOL Guy help.

This is really immediate. The deadline is less than a week away. Go see IBOL guy, leave him a comment and he'll send you the address. Besides, he can write.

It may sound like he only wants sewing stuff, but if you check the FAQ's he says "Of course there’s love for knitters. Send yarn. Send needle thingies. Send the Yard Harlot" so I think we get to help.

Or you could use it as an excuse to shop the closeouts at JoAnn.


And thanks and a hat tip to Kathleen for blogging about this.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Thank you, too! ;)

I have all my stuff together - now I need to go to the P.O. and get the box. I only have older boxes, which don't give the APO rate. Good for stateside mailing, but they have special armed forces versions of the Flat Rate boxes.